Welcome to the ITA-Toolbox
- Open source project developed by the Institute of Technical Acoustics, RWTH Aachen University.
- Full-fledged Toolbox, well-integrated in the MATLAB environment.
- Including demo files, documentation and tutorials to get started quickly.
- Deals with playable audio files or simulation data (including physical unit calculation and spatial information).
- A graphical user interface and various plot routines for the graphical output of all kind of relevant acoustic data.
- Object-oriented programming concepts for using of well-known MATLAB commands and operators to audio data.
- Makes it easy to do basic signal analysis and processing, record and playback audio files and much more...
You can find the first instructions how to deal with the ITA-Toolbox in the Getting Started